Status Report 28/6/2011
For the last 2 days I’ve worked on integrating with the installer engine.
Yesterday I’ve tried using some of the other engines made for the console or gui.
The console installer failed to install (or I didn’t know how to use it, but often triggered a Segmentation Fault). And after many attempts the gui installer engine is well too integrated in the gui to adapt it easily.
So today I tried to use the installerengine class, but I have problems, cause it doesn’t want to parse a config file from the web. Working on it!
ACM Regionals Await Us
Our team Hakuna Matata (Iacob Radu, Gilca Mircea and me) qualified to the next phase of the ACM ICPC contest. Wish us Luck!
I’ve been accepted to GSoC, and in order to deliver the status updates I’ve created another blog at http://gsoc.tudalex.com Go check it out!